AES adds Santa Clarita to its Dacor Appliance Service Area
Appliance Electrical Services is California’s go-to appliance repair contractor certified by American-made Dacor kitchen appliances. Since 1971, Dacor’s primary focus was on product development that earned them an induction into the National Kitchen & Bath Association Hall of Fame in 2004. To keep up with the ever-changing Dacor products, AES stays on top of all Dacor innovations well before they hit the market.
AES knows that many Santa Clarita residents love to cook and entertain. This seems to have contributed to a surge in installation of Dacor appliances in this area. As a result, AES has added Santa Clarita-designated appliance repair personnel specialied in Dacor installation to residents in the 91350, 91380, 91382, 91383 and 91390 zip codes. If you resident in these – or surrounding zip codes – it is highly likely that AES can offer same-day Dacor service to you.
AES is factory-trained in repair and installation of the entire Dacor line of cooking, storage, refrigeration and outdoor appliances. AES service is guaranteed and the company offers best-in-industry warranties on parts and labor. What you might not know about AES, however, is that many of the company’s lead appliance repair technicians are also trained electrical and mechanical engineers.
If you own one, AES can service it:
- Dacor wall ovens
- Dacor ranges
- Dacor cooktops
- Dacor dishwashers
- Dacor warming drawers
- Dacor microwaves
- Dacor ventilation systems
- Dacor refrigeration
- Dacor outdoor kitchens
Are you installing a Dacor appliance?
If so, you are in great hands with AES, Southern California’s first choice in Dacor appliance installation. Our discerning clients will attest that AES uses only Dacor-appropriate tools and once installation is complete, the AES technician takes whatever time is needed to go over each and every appliance’s proper operation before he considers the service call complete.
Does your Dacor appliance need service?
That is no problem with AES. As its everyday protocol, AES stocks most common Dacor replacement parts on every truck. This means that service of your Dacor appliance is greatly shortened and the lag time between service call and a fully operational appliance is minimized.
Have you heard the expression, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?
It is true, particularly when it comes to appliance repair. When AES installs your new Dacor appliance, or repairs an old one, your AES appliance repair technician will show you how to keep your appliance working longer and more effectively.
Don’t like wasting precious time?
Neither do we. As a Dacor appliance owner, we know that you want your service when you want it. In most areas we provide same-day repair.
As quickly as Dacor is able to update its appliance product line, AES is on top of ensuring your get the best possible Dacor service in Southern California. Here is a partial listing of new Dacor products that AES is expert at installing, maintaining and servicing:
- Renaissance 36" and 30" Induction Cooktops | With today’s modern kitchen consuming as much as 40% of all household energy, the earth-friendly Renaissance 36" and 30" Induction Cooktops by DACOR cook with over 90% energy efficiency, making induction the fastest and most energy efficient form of cooking on the planet today.
- Discovery iQ 30" Single and Double Wall Ovens | This oven blends technology and performance to deliver a unique cooking experience. The integrated and intuitive Android™ interface provides home chefs with access to an app where chefs can perform at expert levels with a simple swipe of a finger.
- Discovery WineStation | A perfect addition to your home, in the kitchen, bar, den, game room or wine cellar, the Dacor Discovery WineStation maintains the freshness of your favorite wine selections for up to 60 days without the loss of flavor or natural aroma.
- Dacor Discovery 48" and 42" Built-In Refrigerators have advanced features like the Ingredient Care Center – that ensures ultimate freshness, taste, and texture of your foods. PrecisePour™ shows the amount of water dispensed in ounces, cups or liters for easy and accurate measuring.
- Discovery 48" Integrated Refrigerator | Advanced features like the Ingredient Care Center – that ensures ultimate freshness, taste, and texture of your favorite cheeses, fresh produce, herbs and meats in an electronically-controlled temperature-adjustable drawer – make certain your refrigerator performs as smartly as it looks with your customized door panel.
- Renaissance 30" Induction Range with Flush Handle | This appliance is the perfect blend of sophisticated styling, advanced engineering and quality craftsmanship. The Renaissance Induction Range uses electromagnetic energy to stimulate iron molecules to heat the cooking vessel itself.
- Distinctive 30" Electric Range with Epicure Style Handle | The Distinctive™ 30" Electric Range combines the convenience of an all-electric appliance with innovative quality and unbeatable value for a superior cooking experience.
- Distinctive 30" Gas Range with Epicure Style Handle | The Distinctive 30" Gas Range has been value-engineered with signature Dacor features such as a high performance SimmerSear™ Burner, an extra-large 4.8 cubic foot oven capacity, industry exclusive 14" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates, 2 extension GlideRacks™ adjustable to 7 rack positions, and your choice of either a professional Epicure® or a flush handle style.
- Distinctive 30" Wall Hood | Control is the operative feature of this appliance.The fan, with variable infinite speed, lets you precisely control performance and efficiency. It pulls just the right amount of fresh air into the kitchen to dissipate persistent cooking odors and to control humidity, which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Distinctive 36" and 30" Electric Cooktops | Affordably priced, these electric cooktops are an excellent upgrade for replacement purchases or as part of a complete kitchen remodel.
- Distinctive 24" Dishwasher | This dishwasher is fingerprint resistant stainless steel and 6 wash cycles cover every dishwashing need. Increased vertical space accommodates varied-sized platters and pots and pans, and an energy-efficient 7-Part PureClean System.
- Renaissance 30" Warming Drawer | Whether you’re dealing with a busy family and several dinner shifts each night or trying to keep hot appetizers at the ideal temperature for your party guests, you’ll achieve perfect results every time. .
- Distinctive 30" Warming Drawer | Simple to operate and featuring Dacor’s distinctive styling, this Warming Drawer is at home in smaller spaces or in larger kitchens that include a second cooking area.
- Renaissance 30" Double Wall Oven | With 4.8 cubic feet of space in each oven – the largest wall oven interior on the market today – you can cook your entrées, side dishes and desserts all at once.
- Renaissance 30" Single Wall Oven | This oven features a revolutionary 4.8 cubic feet of oven capacity, which is the largest wall oven interior on the market today, along with seven available rack positions.
- Distinctive 30" Gas Cooktop | Both the 36- and 30-inch models feature professional performance, innovative features and the most cooking power available – 54,000 BTU for the 30" model and 60,000 BTU for the 36" model.
- Distinctive 24" Microwave | Sensor technology takes the guesswork out of cooking be setting the cook time and power level for you based on the food’s moisture level.
- Epicure 36" Raised Ventilation System | This ventilation system offers the power you need to effectively remove smoke and cooking fumes from your kitchen at the touch of a button. When needed,a button sends it 15" above the countertop to efficiently remove smoke and odors – and back down when no longer needed and is perfect for island, peninsula or wall installations.
- Distinctive 36" Gas Cooktop | Ergonomic, angled die cast control knobs ease the cooking experience while a SimmerSearTM burner with melting feature offers up to 18,000 BTU for the ultimate in precision and control and the perfect simmer, sear or sauté every time. The one-piece spill basin catches any messes that may occur, simplifying clean up.
- 36” Freestanding French Door Refrigerator with Ice and Water Dispenser | This Dacor refrigerator is ENERGY STAR® qualified, delivering 20% more efficiency than non-ENERGY STAR® models with a convenient external dispenser that serves up fresh, cold, filtered ice and water and for added convenience, the freezer drawer and its interior storage bins glide out with ease.
- Distinctive 30" Dual-Fuel Range | IlluminaTM Indicator Lights bring style and safety to your kitchen, glowing in Dacor’s signature flame-blue when on. Home chefs can simmer, sear or sauté with remarkable control at ultra-high or ultra-low temperatures with Dacor’s SimmerSearTM Burners that deliver up to 18,500 BTUs of pure precision in 6 cooking modes.
- Distinctive 30" Double Wall Oven | Th is Dacor wall oven integrates six cooking modes – Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast and Pure ConvectionTM – let you bake or broil anything. With hidden Bake and recessed Broil Elements, there’s extra room inside to fit larger dishes and clean up is easy.
- Distinctive 30" Single Wall Oven | This wall oven provides premium cooking performance and quality craftsmanship, it is available in a stylish stainless steel finish with an elegant contemporary handle design.
- Epicure 36" Gas Range | This Dacor ranges features IlluminaTM Burner Controls that glow Dacor’s signature flame-blue when the burners are on for style and safety. It simmers, sears or sautés at ultra-low or ultra-high temps. Dacor’s Three-Part Convection SystemTM with fan, air baffle and convection filter ensures precise oven temperature control, superior heat distribution and zero flavor transfer.
- Millennia Distinctive 36" Gas Rangetop | This range will obtain a super-specific simmer, sear or sauté at ultra-low or ultra-high temps with its SimmerSearTM Burners that deliver up to 18,000 BTUs of pure precision. Its easy-to-use Continuous Platform Grates provide an especially spacious cooking surface, and interchangeable accessories.
- Epicure 36" Freestanding French Door Cabinet-Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator |This spring, Dacor introduces new Epicure and Integrated 36” Freestanding Bottom Freezer Refrigerators that meet the 2008 ENERGYSTAR® guidelines with a 20% energy efficient compressor, use less energy than a 60-watt light bulb, saving energy in your home and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Epicure 30" Gas Range | This Dacor range glows flame-blue when the burners are on for style and safety; its SimmerSearTM Burners for the super-specific simmer, sear or sauté at ultra-low or ultra-high temps. This gas range offers greater cooking flexibility using multiple burner configurations to cook different foods at different BTUs and in various sized pots and pans, all at the same time with precise oven temperature control, superior heat distribution and zero flavor transfer.
- Epicure 36" Renaissance Wall Oven | Classically beautiful and artistic, this single wall oven is available in the bold and beautiful Epicure style of stainless steel and a choice of interchangeable trim colors: chrome, copper, brass, or black chrome.
- 27” Renaissance Wall Ovens | Petite and sleek, Dacor’s signature Epicure and Millennia styles, and in single and double configurations. Trim colors for the Epicure styling include chrome, copper, brass, or black chrome.
- Millennia 24" Microwave In-A-Drawer | Dacor’s newest microwave provides enhanced ergonomics and child-proof convenience in an unconventional location with Dacor’s one-touch Microwave In-A-Drawer.
- Renaissance Gas Cooktops | This gas cooktop features easy clean, professional-grade features, such as the SimmerSear™ Burners that produce 18,000 BTUs to simmer and sear at ultra-low and ultra-high temperatures.
- Epicure 48" Wall Hood | Dacor’s new, ultra-high performance in-line blowers that give you the powerful and professional performance you demand. They even know when to turn themselves on.
- Renaissance 30" Wall Ovens | With 6 cooking modes, you can ensure your favorite recipes turn out just right. Choose from Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure ConvectionTM, Bake, or Broil. There’s also a RapidHeatTM Bake Element.
- Epicure 30" Dual-Fuel Ranges | Precision, convenience and high-level performance are in every detail of this 30” range with intelligent, ergonomic features.
- Epicure 52" and 36" Built-In Outdoor Barbecue Grills | Dacor grills are stainless steel and feature Dacor’s distinctive, professional-grade Epicure styling.
- 36” Outdoor Barbecue Grill Carts | Designed to fit a matching stainless steel cart, these impeccable quality stainless steel grills feature Dacor’s distinctive, professional-grade Epicure styling.
For more information on the Dacor product appliance line, please visit their site: http://www.dacor.com
Or watch: http://www.youtube.com/user/DacorAppliances
For updated Dacor appliance recalls, you may follow this link to determine if your Dacor appliance was involved in a recall http://search.cpsc.gov.
In addition to the complete Dacor product line, AES service all other major brands of stoves, ovens, ranges, cook-tops, vents, refrigerators, freezers, coolers, ice machines, wine cooling & storage units, microwaves, appliances, garbage disposals, trash compactors, washers, dryers, air conditioning/heating and connective systems.
AES is proud of the fact that it is Dacor-certified. Every AES technician is also encouraged to obtain and maintain certification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians and/or the Certified Appliance Professional. AES repair technician have all undergone background checks and are covered by AES’ insurance and bond.
To schedule repair of your Dacor appliance please dial our toll free number: 1 800 520-7059 or make a request online.